Mind Art Power Projects (a member of fusion partnerships)
Is an interdisciplinary arts organization in Baltimore, MD that offers the following services:
- Classes and Workshops for Spring 2015!
At Towson Arts Collective, 40 West Chesapeake Ave, Towson MD, 21204 Starting Saturday, April 25, 2015.
For more information and a class listing,
- A Maker-Technology-Entrepreneurship college bridge program that provides courses in the creative thinking and doing skills that prepare students for college study ( especially in design and engineering) as well as for the economic environment of the 21st century.
- Providing professional development opportunities in hands–on making and doing: ceramics, painting, sculpture, mosaic, creative writing, book making, community art projects as well as African dance. These activities are geared towards corporations, institutions, teachers, and homeschoolers. Funds from these activities support the college bridge program.
- Community art projects: working with groups to make an artwork to serve as place-markers for their organization.
- Mini-grants: occasionally the organization provides funds for projects.
Nicole Fall, Executive Director
Janet Waters, Associate Director
1500 Union Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland, 21211
Thanks for showing an interest in Mind Art Power Projects! (To return to the home page, click here).
Your email will never be shared with a third party. We'll only use it to notify you of our launch and of special events taking place in your city. You'll have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time, immediately, once you receive your first email.